time standstill
[mood | worried
]
Suddenly felt like there is nothing to do at all today... and I feel rather weird about it. (Obviously there had to be stuff to do but I just can't seem to recall...or should I say, don't want to recall?) Definitely tomorrow's causing me lots of apprehension... yes, the release of results... and I'm still wondering if I should just heck it and lie to myself (which won't work actually) that there's no such thing until the letter appears in my mailbox.
*sighs*
been reading Bleach lately, and I guess it kinda falls below my expectation (afterall, many people are singing praises of it). It's not that catchy but I'm surprised that after coming to so many episodes / chapters it's plot has only progressed that far yet without letting the readers finding it overly draggy. Still, feel like i should stop bleach-ing for now...
I'm broke, the holz are nearing the end, but not activities... This whole holz, i guess i learned nothing but driving, which is turning my temper from bad to worse cuz i think many ppl who got their license dun give that much a hoot about signalling or so much more of giving way... talking about courtesy on the road... but i guess that's how a city is.. many are too bugged down with their own stuff or unhappiness (whereever the source is) to try to be giving to others. My sister wondered why I don't like driving lessons, and I wonder why i should? As a driver... isn't it better to drive whereever u like instead of having the instructor sitting beside u happily askin u to change lane go here n turn right go there making the whole process so un-smooth n weird... (bet other drivers on the road muz be thinking why i keep changing lanes back n forth..) oopz.. rant too much
Haiz... can the next sem don't come so soon? :(



4 comments:
i'm back!!!
you're right about those drivers!! They simply don't signal! and they always bully us people --> with the plates (of any sort)
anyway, the bracelet's nice!!! i saw it the other time while searching for my sis' present too!but too bad my skin doesn't look nice with crystals =s
haiz... the new sem's starting le... wish time could drag its feet a little from now til the end of the year... =s
u guys wan to drag your holidays... but not for me~~~
cos the more fast it comes, the more fast my replacement will come. meaning: my ORD will oso come!!!
btw, it's me. herro
must get thru the draggy parts. or maybe cos anime makes the fight scenes more exciting. er haa, the early parts when they were in the classrm were nice. but well well, it's up to u ba. hiakz.
anyway it's cos u're learning to drive now so there's the need for an instructor la. Next time can drive all u want as u wish le! just don't join the ranks of the uncourteous!! hiakz hiakz. jiayou!
Post a Comment