post 21 blues?
[ mood | uncomfortable
]
ok, it's not really that blue.. mebbe juz a light shade of blue? crap.
i guess this age still doesn't fit me and i have already decided long time ago that i didn't wanna grow up. I guess in the list of stuff an adult gets to enjoy, the only thing i would want is freedom, other than that, i guess there's nothing I really wanted (at least I can't think of anything else at the moment).
these past few days I always wake up to my subconciousness reminding me that I'm 21... live goes on... so stop harping on it! and to Gabriel (my nephew) pls stop askin me to acknowledge over and over again that I'm an adult. *rolls eye*
nothing prolly fits...
Currently I still can't make up my mind about what new hp model i shld get... any suggestions?
anyway, nowadays i'm just watching this ȫ����ƹ�, it's really quite funny sometimes... esp ����Ǭ acting as Zhang Guo Zhi (some economy analyser i tink) then always saying �õ���ʦ���������ã����õ���ʦ����ס�� and also throwing his pens (but recent ep he's throwing keys =X) really a good crack.



No comments:
Post a Comment