my brain cells have permanently died...
[ mood | sleepy
]
it seems ages since I blog, yet somehow, I don't feel the urge to blog so much anymore. Exams have been over for more than a week for me, but I don't feel like I'm really having a holiday but instead, everyday seems like a friday, where you go study and after that you go out and play. (fyi, my fridays normally ain't like that... i'm just referring to other people's normal friday =X)
Till now, I'm having driving lessons almost everyday, and I have proven my hypothesis to be true - I got no talent for driving. Quite a sad thing, especially so when lessons are so expensive. Can't help wondering if I should have took up my dad's offer anyway, but well, since i'm in it... it'll just hafta get my license anyway.
Well, I guess Yvonne's quite right, driving lessons are tiring. I don't understand how Merina could actually have four lessons in a row (scary!) but I guess she's a talented driver... since she only needs 18 lessons if my memory serves me right. It's quite a feat ain't it?
Have been wanting to plan my uni OG (well, actually my CPE friends)'s sem-ly outing... seems like I'm running out of ideas :S Erm, this time rounds there's only Star Wars exhibition (but sadly not many of us are star wars fans) or catch a movie - Chicken Little, seems like the only more possible choice around since I've watch Harry Potty =X (i guess not entirely as bad as everyone said... but think partly might be becuz i forgotten all the details in the story... *oops*). Or, like JH said, can go M'sia to shop n watch movie. lolx, M'sia again and Merina and gang just went there yesterday! I couldn't make it of cuz... :\ Hmmm, I don't know if the rest are fine with the idea... or should we go for another round of ice skating ? Hope can find everyone online to discuss. Well, MSN sure make discussion much easier i supposed... but imagine now you call / sms people to ask them come online... sounds.. weird right? It's seems like things went the other way round. *laffs*
right, hafta go for my driving lesson... tata



1 comment:
if my memory dont fail me as well.. she didnt make it the 1st time..=P
anw, i tink the driving lessons are confusing at 1st.. when to go high/low on gear but its fUn when u get the hang out of it! *i used to dread the lessons alot.. til later, i was actually njoying it!~*
no worries.. u can make it girl! =D
Post a Comment