Tuesday, August 22, 2006

meme~ the one where U hafta do it before I do =P

Here's how it works:
you must answer the following questions in my comment box (in reference to mi... 
i.e. the target of the qns is to mi la.. haha) before I would reply by doing it for you too!

please dunch be lazy and do it! it's only 8 questions! and those lurking readers also please appear once to do it k? pretty pls!!!

Questions:

1. I’ll respond with something random about you
2. I’ll challenge you to try something
3. I’ll pick a colour that I associate with you
4. I’ll tell you something I like about you
5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you
6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of
7. I’ll ask you something I’ve always wanted to ask you
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your blog