Sunday, August 20, 2006

20 person meme

have to come out wif a list of 20 person's name.. before looking at the questions and answering them~
but i used a sequence generator to mix up the list of names i thought of.. so won't everyone of the same group being lumped together. =p

8 - tk
11 - js
12 - lj
3 - xq
18 - erik
6 - zn
17 - sm
5 - ahp
19 - omy
14 - boss
16 - noor
13 - k
7 - andy
20 - cori
1 - chris
10 - sf
15 - jh
2 - annie
9 – polar bear
4 - wy


1. How did you meet #14?
When i went for an informal interview at my intern company… din noe he’s the boss! =S

2. What would you do if you had never met #1?
Prolly had fewer laughters @ nus days… prolly I wun be as lame as I am also… tho it’s not all her fault. keke

3. What would you do if #20 and #9 dated?
Impossible… it’s so impossible that I can’t even tink wat I can do…cuz they’re so world’s apart. anyway, no.9’s attached. keke

4. Would #6 & #17 make a good couple?
Oh yeaH! They ARE a couple!!! Keke!

5. Describe #3.
a typical gal... that gets paranoid easily... =p q. auntie-ish sometimes... but overall a v fun fren to have~! oh.. and she loves reading!

6. Do you think #8 is attractive?
Hmmm… when u come to tink of it.. not bad u noe? =P

7. Tell me something about #7.
A writer… and a toilet man~ my intern sup over at the intern company.. v nice man.. but not nice when he makes fun of mi =X

8. Do you know anything about #12’s family?
got a bro and a sis aside from her parents... =p she has a rather interesting family i had to say...

9. What’s #8’s favourite?
"What"? Erm… he likes fan fan (fan wei qi if u dunno.. but that’s more like a who rite?)

10. What would you do if #11 confesses that he/she likes you?
That’s so not gonna happen!! Cuz I’ll kill him… and so will no. 12!  u get mi...

11. What language does #15 speak?
Erm… English, Chinese… I noe he noes abit of bahasa Indonesia… n I tink he noes hokkien too? =S

12. Who is #9 going out with?
His gf lor.. dun quite noe her. haha

13. How old is #16 now?
Eh… *zip*

14. When was the last time you talked to #13?
The last time i went back to my intern co?

15. Who’s #2’s favourite singer?
i… dunno leh. =X tink she told mi before.. but becuz I dunno who is that person.. so I can’t remember also… then again.. tink she got more than 1 fav bah.. ahha

16. Would you date #4? (note: An engagement to go out socially with another person, often out of romantic interest)
hmmm.. *shakes head*

17. Would you date #7?
Hello???? He’s getting married!

18. Is #15 single?
Yar… =S

19. What is #10’s last name?
ho! Hohoho! =X

20. Would you ever consider being in a relationship with #19?
If I’m a guy yeah… but so sorry, I’m a gal n I’m straight =P

21. What schools did #3 go to?
Erm… pri sch I dunno leh… sec sch is rv… jc is aj, uni is ntu lo~

22. Where does #6 live?
Tpy~

23. What’s your favourite thing about #5?
Fav thing ar… hmmm… she’s someone who knows what she wants bah… a v nice gal =)

24. What do you think of #18?
Beri broad qns… where u wan mi to start from? He’s q. a nice person, dependable at times too… tho nt good at marnie ctrl… n too blunt at times… but overall stil q a gd fren to hav reallie… *wonders if she shld turn tis place into an ad space fer him =X*

25. What do #4 & #19 have in common?
Both are caring towards their frens?

26. What special qualities does #17 hold in your life?
Beri chim… she’s moi mummie? And zn’s my daddie? Is that counted? Keke (note. Not my real mom n dad hor… hahaa)