A rather nice day~
[ mood | relaxed
]
Woke up from a rather serene dream (if you disregard all the walking around) this morning. Couldn't remember much of it except that the AS peeps are there. Not all of them but more of like the process of meeting up?
Went for my 3208 lab late (deliberately) today since I could afford to miss out on the video which I've watched on Monday. Wasn't a wasted trip at all, and managed to learn about other stuff, say the hexbin2 program and the hyperterminal which are to be used instead of vterm.
After the lab, I went to get food from Dily's again since I'm alone. Maybe I should try bringing a lunchbox. Then again, I've already brought one (for the pcb board! lol, well that's what they called it). :X Yup, so I sat down at the super windy area as the wind threatened to blow everything away (yes, even my laptop). Always wonder why is that area just particularly windy. Did some research for 3001 and waved to friends who've passed by. Then jh and his 2001 grp members (wx n lw less yx) stopped over and asked for advice. Which I think by then, it really occured to me that the designs for the amphibious vehicle are rather limited. Maybe might see some interesting breakthroughs =p Then Chinmay came over and I showed him my PCB board (super glad that I've finished soldering!) and soon ndru appeared too, after informing the rest that he's going to DTU for SEP. (Actually, wx and lw r both ndru's frens to begin wif). Infact, he's flying off on Sun. As for the reason(s) for why all these last min things, well, he just keep saying he'd been foolish, tho I thought it's more of a matter of indecisiveness. Oh well, all ends well... somehow. Hope cw and his grp will survive as a 3 man team... but hey, it's cw afterall, he can do it i'm sure :p
~
saw many stuff today... saw people parachuting (though I thought NDP is still rather far...), saw this fashion show on the mobile tv which I have to force myself not to laugh at it (the models' expression are simply too funny. And not to mention the way the match the models with the clothes). And also a couple of kids, which have rather interesting characters... they give me abit of kampong feeling... and it seems like the are not local... or at least not born locally... :x



2 comments:
ooh... i think i know which fashion show you're talking about!! haa... =s they keep showing it on tvmobile!!
it's a very weird show... and I don't know why they keep giving utterly black clothes to the blacks. (not being a racist here or what, but i'm sure a lighter colour clothing from their skin tone would definately stand out more) - Eriol
Post a Comment