If you're feeling very happy today, or overly sad today.. dun read this
cause this is just another whining + depressing & demoralizing entry from me...
Sorry that I couldn't keep the word of the previous entry being the last one till end of exams... Have to rant or I'll go mad and I still need to keep my sanity till tues at least...
contemplates to ask for a casket as a birthday gift
Don't know who to blame aside from myself for this plight... the lousy lecturers? The yuckky paperS? my lousy luck? or just my lazy stupid brain?
I only wish for monday and tues to be smooth and nice... nice meaning I can do the papers.... nice meaning I hAve the TIME to do the papers... and nice meaning I can do better than others... well, that thought isn't very nice... to wish that people do worst than you... but isn't that what that stupid bell curve is promoting... everyone is wishing that they're not at the bottom and there's always someone worst than them? Wishing that the exams will be so hard that everyone dies together until don't even know what's happen? What kind of system is this.. crap.
Come to think of it... I think my blog's fonts are really too small... and it's kinda crammed.. so will change the layout again... and along wif my "wat-not-to-get" list as requested to make life of the AS gang easier? =x (somehow, I think it might not be the case but =p)
uh...... and pray for me............ I REALLY DON'T WANNA SEE ANYTHING BELOW A B-!!!!! i got enough to my collection.. enough is enough...



1 comment:
wah~! don't worry.. i think everyone's hoping that there'll be others who can get less than them! (hehe... i do that sometimes too... even though my whole cohort is like so small that i know everyone!! [feels evil too!! but of course i don't mean to be cursing them... =s])
the font still looks ok to me arh... but haa~ the wish list should definitely be out!! ERhm~ and no caskets for birthday presents!! ChoY~~!!
good luck!!!
Post a Comment