i wan more fotos pls! :X
hmmm, was looking at the fotos i took and realised that the no. of pics i took are declining...
i.e. i'm beginning to underuse my cam! cannoT! muz take more pictures!!
I always felt that since I have a digicam, I should bring it along with me so I can take whatever I wan whenever I can or feel like it. But, one more digicam means one more gadget to look after... -_- and i dun feel like doing that cuz now i already got one xtra stuff to take care off.. the tungstun T... k.. i noe it's old(probably no one wans it anyway)... still i dun like the idea of losing it.
still... will try to take as much fotos as i can now.. and videos too! they're fun to watch :D
actually wanted to type something else.. but when i reach here i found out that i could no longer type it out into words... haiz.. so end up i crapped abt other stuff... paiseh
food for tot: does being polite creates a barrier??? Chinese always say li3 duo1 ren2 bu4 guai4.. which is true.. but they never mention the side effects? what u guys think?



1 comment:
hm... being polite~ haiz~ i guess it does? I don't know.. there are some friends whom i can heck care about the being polite stuff, but with some frens, even though we're close, i just can't stop myself from being polite?!? =s
Post a Comment